Brimrose Corporation is dedicated to turn our ideas into reality. As part of the technology transfer from R&D to commercial solutions, we are fully invested to provide your personnel with the information and training necessary to integrate our products and solutions to the benefit of your organization.
The following videos demonstrate different advantages and aspects of our products.
AOTF Hyperspectral Imager Demos
AOTF-NIR Spectrometer Demos
Brimrose Corporation has helped thousands of customers to integrate our innovative ideas as a solution to some of their most difficult challenges. We are now developing a library to provide a very brief summary of those solutions. Please review the our solutions. If you can't find what you're looking for, please contact us directly.
AOTF Hyperspectral Imagers
Brimrose publishes several white papers as the result of our research and development. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about a specific technology, please contact us directly (410) 472-7070.
- Brimrose Space-Ready Spectrometer Offers Terrestrial Advantages
"Space-Ready Spectrometer Offers Terrestrial Advantages." NASA Spinoff Magazine: Health and Medicine. NASA. January 1, 2016.
- New Brimrose Radiation Detectors in Planetary Exploration
Brimrose Corp. "Radiation Detectors Help NASA Understand Planets from Orbiters and Landers." NASA Tech Briefs January 2016, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp 18-19.
- Using Brimrose Optical Taggants for Defense/Surveillance Applications
Dr. David Zhang, Brimrose Corp. "Covert Infrared Battlefield Combat Taggants." Aerospace & Defense Technology April 2014, pp 10-15.
- Brimrose Receives County's Support for Bullet-Proof Vest Factory
David Chaffee, Brimrose Corp. "Brimrose Technology - County commissioners working with manufacturer to bring a bullet-proof vest factory to the area." Grant County Press April 1, 2014 Issue.
- IR Optical Taggants
Dr. David Zhang, Brimrose Corp. "Covert IR Optical Taggants Enhance Identification." Photonics Spectra February 2014, pp 54-58.
- Developing Advanced Materials to Convert Waste Heat to Electricity
Brimrose Technology Corp. "NASA-Funded Research Converts Waste Heat to Electricity." NASA Tech Briefs November 11, 2013, Vol. 37, No. 11, pp 32.
Product Specification and catalogs
Find the specific product and click to download the corresponding pdf.
AOTF Hyperspectral Imager Specifications
AOTF-NIR Spectrometer Specifications
- Brimrose AOTF-NIR Spectrometer Catalog
- Pharmaceutical Application
- Agriculture & Food Application
- Chemical Application
- Luminar 3010 Process AOTF-NIR Analyzer
- Luminar 3030 Free Space AOTF-NIR Process Analyzer
- Luminar 3060 AOTF-NIR Multiplexer
- Luminar 3070 BenchTop Laboratory AOTF-NIR Analyzer
- Luminar 3076 SeedMeister AOTF-NIR Analyzer
- Luminar 3077 Tablet AOTF-NIR Analyzer
- Luminar 4020 Miniature Integrated Thin Film Analyzer
- Luminar 4030 Free Space AOTF-NIR Process Analyzer
- Luminar 4060 Miniature Laboratory AOTF-NIR Analyzer
- Luminar 4070 Free Space AOTF-NIR Process Analyzer
- Luminar 5030 Handheld AOTF-NIR Analyzer
- Luminar 6000 Miniature Laboratory AOTF-NIR Analyzer
- Luminar 7030-IP55 Miniature FreeSpace Process Analyzer
- Luminar 7050 AOTF-NIR Gas Analyzer
Acousto-Optic Component Specifications
- Free Space Acousto-Optic Tunable Filters
- Free Space Acousto-Optic Modulators
- Fiber-coupled Acousto-Optic Frequency Shifters
- Free Space Acousto-Optic Q-Switches
- No Frequency Shift Recirculating Loop System
Compatible RF Driver Specifications