If you need any technical support from Brimrose Corporation, please contact us directly. We will provide a technician or an applications engineer who will answer your questions about our acousto-optic, spectrometer, and hyperspectral products.
Request for Support
Each Brimrose product comes with a standard 1-year warranty for manufacturing defects. Extended warranties are available. All Brimrose products are manufactured in the United States at our facilities near Baltimore, MD.
Each product must go through our strict quality control procedures in order to ensure the highest sensitivity and signal-to-noise ratio to meet our customer specifications. Brimrose stands behind our products. In case of any concerns, please contact us and/or follow our procedures.
- Call Brimrose Support (410) 472-7070
- Please provide a detailed description of the problem
- If a solution cannot be found, we may ask you to return the product for repair
- An RMA # will be issued
- Provide a description of the problem in the packaging
- Write the RMA # on the package
- Return the product to Brimrose for evaluation:
c/o repairs - "product name"
19 Loveton Circle
Sparks, MD 21152 USA
Brimrose is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. If any problem is detected we look forward to provide an immediate solution. In most cases, a phone call and some initial performance tests to evaluate our devices will lead to a quick resolution. If there is further need, the unit may be returned to the Brimrose Manufacturing Headquarters for a complete evaluation in order to meet your specific requirements and needs.
Three options for repair:
- If specific component fails and can be replaced by our customer, Brimrose will send the calibrated part with instructions on how to replace damaged component.
- If specific component fails and cannot be replaced by our customer, a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number will be issued. The unit will be returned to the Brimrose Manufacturing Headquarters for repair.
- If specific component fails and is inconvenient to ship to Brimrose, a certified technical engineer may be sent to identify and repair the damaged component.