Brimrose Corporation of America maintains this site (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information, education and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. The Site and its contents are designed to comply with U.S. laws and regulations. This Site contains information concerning Brimrose that may be useful to the Company's customers, employees and the general public. In particular, Brimrose makes no representation or warranties as to the accuracy of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information. Brimrose further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this Site.
Through your access to and use of the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") set forth below.
Terms and Conditions
- You may freely browse the Site. You may freely download material there from. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, duplicate, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Brimrose. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- You should assume that all contents of the Site are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used as except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Brimrose.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Brimrose. The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither Brimrose nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. This includes damages to, or for viruses that may infect, your computer equipment. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" without warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Brimrose, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Brimrose and its affiliates, are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Brimrose and others. Nothing contained in this Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Brimrose or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Site and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Brimrose will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Site and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Brimrose has not reviewed all of the sites that may be linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although Brimrose may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, Brimrose is under no obligation to do so, and Brimrose assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Site nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Site.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Brimrose will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Brimrose to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Brimrose reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Site at any time.
- Brimrose may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.