AOTF Hyperspectral Imagers
Visible / NIR / SWIR
The Brimrose Hyperspectral Imagers (HSI) use a visible, NIR, and SWIR cameras together with our acousto-optical tunable filter (AOTF) to produce hyperspectral imaging on any target area. The AOTF-HSI can be custom built to meet your requirements in a wide variety of applications. They are suitable for many applications:
- Research as a bench top analyzer
- Military for explosive material, chemical detection, target identification, and more
- Blending uniformity
- Agricultural/food - particle counting seed
- Cancer growth in skin
- Oil spill discovery location and directional prediction
- Tablet surface coating uniformity
- Industry in-line quality and process monitoring
- ...and more!
- Faster Data Cube: Due To AOTF Technology
- Solid State: No Moving Parts
- High Resolution
- Highest Density Material
- Smaller / Lighter
- No Reflection Issues
- No Cooling Requirements
- Includes data cube collection software - compatible with any image processing software
- Built for Purpose: Lightweight, portable, bench top, aviation, integrated to other systems, ...
Typical AOTF Hyperspectral Imager Solutions
aotf hyperspectral imagers
IS510 Spectrometer (Including Camera)
The AOTF Hyperspectral Imaging Spectrometer includes the VA310 together with a camera as a complete imaging system.
VA310 Imager Only
The VA310 HSI is the AOTF based technology that can be integrated together with any customer's camera.