AOTF Hyperspectral Imagers
Visible / NIR / SWIR
The Brimrose Hyperspectral Imagers (HSI) use a visible, NIR, and SWIR cameras together with our acousto-optical tunable filter (AOTF) to produce hyperspectral imaging on any target area. The AOTF-HSI can be custom built to meet your requirements in a wide variety of applications.
- Research as a bench top analyzer
- Military for explosive material, chemical detection, target identification, and more
- Blending uniformity
- Agricultural/food - particle counting seed
- Cancer growth in skin
- Oil spill discovery location and directional prediction
- Tablet surface coating uniformity
- Industry in-line quality and process monitoring
- ...and more!
- Faster Data Cube: Due To AOTF Technology
- Solid State: No Moving Parts
- High Resolution
- Highest Density Material
- Smaller / Lighter
- No Reflection Issues
- No Cooling Requirements
- Includes data cube collection software - compatible with any image processing software
- Built for Purpose: Lightweight, portable, bench top, aviation, integrated to other systems, ...
Typical AOTF Hyperspectral Imager Solutions
aotf hyperspectral imagers
IS510 Hyperspectral Imaging Spectrometer (Including Camera)
The AOTF Hyperspectral Imaging Spectrometer includes the VA310 together with a camera as a complete imaging system.
VA310 Imager Only
The VA310 Video Imaging Adapter is the AOTF based technology that can be integrated together with any customer's camera.