Dynamic Tunable Bandpass Filters
The Dynamic Tunable Bandpass Filter adjusts the center wavelength of a narrow band of light over a 100 - 200nm range. It offers very high resolution of ~1.5nm and either single or simultaneous multiple wavelength selection. It is able to precisely and rapidly adjust the wavelength and intensity of the diffracted/filtered light by varying the frequency (see graph) and RF power.
Brimrose offers both free-space and fiber-coupled configurations. AOTFs are used widely in numerous optical systems and applications, especially in industrial or process control near-infrared (NIR) spectroscopy applications.
- Compact Size
- No O-rings
- Low Insertion Loss
- Low Power Consumption
- Narrow Bandwidths
- Excellent Tuning Resolution
- Hermetically Sealed
- Broad Tuning Range
- SM, SM/PM, MM Fiber Coupling Options
- Custom Configurations Available
- Ideal for Real-Time NIR
- Dense WDM Transmission Systems
- Laboratory Test and Measurement Systems– tuning the center wavelength of broadband sources (white light sources or LEDs)
- Other OEM Applications
|Model #||Wavelength Range
Brimrose offers the fiber coupling options for our all-standard,
Fiber-coupled, Acousto-Optic Tunable Filters.
- Single-Mode (SM) fiber
- Single-Mode Polarization Maintaining (SM/PM) fiber
- Multimode (MM) fiber
Other fiber types are available on request.
Fiber Connectors: FC, SC, LC, SMA, etc.
Other fiber connectors are available on request.
- S – Standard Resolution
- H – High Resolution
- EH – Extra-high Resolution
- UH – Ultra-high Resolution
Other wavelengths are available upon request.