- Brimrose Space-Ready Spectrometer Offers Terrestrial Advantages
"Space-Ready Spectrometer Offers Terrestrial Advantages." NASA Spinoff Magazine: Health and Medicine. NASA. January 1, 2016.
- New Brimrose Radiation Detectors in Planetary Exploration
Brimrose Corp. "Radiation Detectors Help NASA Understand Planets from Orbiters and Landers." NASA Tech Briefs January 2016, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp 18-19.
- Using Brimrose Optical Taggants for Defense/Surveillance Applications
Dr. David Zhang, Brimrose Corp. "Covert Infrared Battlefield Combat Taggants." Aerospace & Defense Technology April 2014, pp 10-15.
- Brimrose Receives County's Support for Bullet-Proof Vest Factory
David Chaffee, Brimrose Corp. "Brimrose Technology - County commissioners working with manufacturer to bring a bullet-proof vest factory to the area." Grant County Press April 1, 2014 Issue.
- IR Optical Taggants
Dr. David Zhang, Brimrose Corp. "Covert IR Optical Taggants Enhance Identification." Photonics Spectra February 2014, pp 54-58.
- Developing Advanced Materials to Convert Waste Heat to Electricity
Brimrose Technology Corp. "NASA-Funded Research Converts Waste Heat to Electricity." NASA Tech Briefs November 11, 2013, Vol. 37, No. 11, pp 32.
- Vesoulis ZA, Liao SM, Trivedi SB, et al. "A Novel Method for Assessing Cerebral Autoregulation in Preterm Infants Using Transfer Function Analysis." Pediatr Res. 2015 Nov 16.
- Yang CS, Brown EE, Kumi-Barimah E, Hommerich UH, Jin F, Trivedi SB, et al. "Mid-infrared, long wave infrared (4-12 μm) molecular emission signatures from pharmaceuticals using laser-induced breakdown spectroscopy (LIBS)." Applied Spectroscopy. 2014. 68(2):226-31.
- Feng Jin, Joo-Soo Kim, Susan Kutcher, Emir Hasowic, Dave Meyers, Sudhir Trivedi, Neelam Gupta. "Polarization Imaging For Crystallographic Orientation Of Large Mercurous Halide Crystals." AIPR 2012, Washington,DC.
- Chen-Chia Wang, Trivedi, S.B., Feng Jin, et al. "Human Life Signs Detection Using High-Sensitivity Pulsed Laser Vibrometer." IEEE Sensors Journal Volume: 7, Issue: 9, 1370 – 1376, 2007.
- Zhongyang Chen, Jacob B. Khurgin, Jose Lorenzo, et al. "Near-infrared spectropolarimeter using an acousto-optic tunable filter." Optical Engineering Vol. 46, 073605 (2007).
- N. Prasad, C.W. Edwards, S. Trivedi, S. Kutcher, C.C. Wang, et al. "Development of Solid-State Laser Material Using Ceramic Yttria." invited paper, SPIE, San Diego, 2005.