Free Space AOTF-NIR Analyzer
The Luminar 7030-IP55 Miniature Stainless-Steel Free Space Process AOTF-NIR Analyzer is built to be installed directly into the production line. The unit’s miniature size allows for implementation where space is tight, such as in small blenders, vacuum dryers, pipes, fluid beds, etc.
This high-speed unit is based on diffuse reflectance optics and can be integrated into a vast variety of housings. The unit is a fully IP55 water tight - dust tight enclosure. The Stainless-Steel Free Space spectrometer meets all requirements and standards for on-line applications in the pharmaceutical industry and is built to work reliably even in the toughest environmental conditions.
The integrated AOTF-NIR technology offers an outstanding S/N ratio combined with ultra-high-speed scanning rates and makes it possible to analyze in real time, in-line and with laboratory accuracy. Astellas Pharma and BMS are among the many customers for this unit.
For more detailed product information including the technical specification, please view the Luminar 7030 brochure. Fill in the request form to submit your requests regarding the Brimrose Luminar 7030.
- Dual Beam, Pre-aligned Lamp Assembly, InGaAs Detectors
- No Moving Parts
- Fast Scanning Speed - 16,000 Wavelengths per Second
- 6 mm Diameter Sample Area at 55 mm Sampling Distance (can be other distances)
- NEMA 4X Miniature Stainless-Steel Integrated Enclosure for IP55 Protection
- SNAP32! Brimrose Analytical Software with Brimrose MACRO Language
- Blender Control: Real-time homogeneity monitoring and blending control process
- Pharmaceutical: 100 percent inspection of solids, gels, liquids and powders
- Agricultural/Food: In-line food analysis for fat, protein, moisture, starch, etc.
- Polymer: In-site measurement of pellets, films and coatings
- Drying Process: Direct placement on spray or fluid bed dryers
- Tobacco: Measurement of moisture, nicotine, sugars, potassium, etc.