Laboratory AOTF-NIR Analyzer
The Brimrose solid-state Luminar 6000 Acousto-Optic Tunable Filter-Near InfraRed (AOTF-NIR) Miniature Laboratory Analyzer represents a recently introduced platform for conducting non-destructive and contact/non-contact analytical testing.
This instrument is an excellent tool for lab measurements of chemical and physical properties. The Luminar 6000 Miniature Analyzer has the full capability to do multiple measurements with different types of probes, cuvettes, flow cells, gas cells on solids, powders, liquids, and gases.
This spectrometer can deliver rapid, multi-component analysis for a wide variety of applications that include diffuse reflective measurements of powders, pellets, liquids, web based and solid products.
Models created using the Luminar 6000 can easily be transferred to a real-time, in-line system. Miniature design makes it more capable of portable solutions.
For more detailed product information including the technical specification, please view the Luminar 6000 brochure. Fill in the request form to submit your requests regarding the Brimrose Luminar 6000.
- Dual Beam, Pre-aligned Lamp Assembly, InGaAs Detectors
- No Moving Parts
- Fast Scanning Speed - 16,000 Wavelengths per Second
- Miniature Integrated Enclosure
- SNAP32! Brimrose Analytical Software with Brimrose MACRO Language
- Laboratory Measurements of Chemical and Physical Properties: powders, polymer pellets/resins, liquids
- Fruit and Grain
- Raw Material ID
- Petrochemical: Determination of aromatics, cetane index, density, and viscosity in petroleum product
- Paper and Textile Goods