Free Space AOTF-NIR Analyzer
Like its sister Luminar 4060 spectrometer, the Luminar 4070 is a new Brimrose spectrometer that offers advantages in size and power consumption. However, unlike the Luminar 4060, the Luminar 4070 uses free space optics.
The Luminar 4070 includes other modern conveniences, including touch screen display. The Luminar 4070 is compatible with our SNAP32 software and features new Linux-based software that has a graphic, touchscreen interface, and is capable of standalone operation.
The Luminar 4070 analyzer has a number of potential uses such as non-contact, non-destructive measurements of chemical and physical properties of powders, solids, gels, etc, in diffuse reflectance mode. The Luminar 4070 comes with a variety of options and can be fitted with several different accessories.
For more detailed product information including the technical specification, please view the Luminar 4070 brochure. Fill in the request form to submit your requests regarding the Brimrose Luminar 4070.
- Small Size, Low-Power Consumption
- No Moving Parts
- Economic Price Tag
- USB Capable
- Fast Scanning Speed of 16,000 Wavelengths per Second
- New Linux-based Software with a Graphic Touchscreen Interface and Stand-alone Operation
- Measuring Non-Destructively Powders, Solids, Gels, etc, in Diffuse Reflectance Mode
- Blend Control: Real-time homogeneity monitoring and blending control process
- Drying process: Direct placement on spray or fluid bed dryers
- Pharmaceutical: 100 percent inspection of solids, gels, liquids and powders
- Agricultural/Food: Food analysis for fat, protein, moisture, starch, etc.
- Polymer: In-site measurement of pellets, films and coatings; high speed polymer waste identification
- Textile: Cotton/polyester ratio accurately by the web
- Pulp and paper: In-line thickness, pulp properties, paper coating analysis