Laboratory AOTF-NIR Analyzer
The Luminar 4060 is a new Brimrose spectrometer that offers advantages in size and power consumption. The Luminar 4060 is seen being a good fit for a variety of different applications. It is contact-based.
The Luminar 4060 includes other modern conveniences, including touch screen display. The Luminar 4060 is compatible with our SNAP32 software and features new, Linux-based software that has a graphic, touchscreen interface, and is capable of stand-alone operation.
The Luminar 4060 analyzer has a number of potential uses such as contact measurements of chemical and physical properties of powders, solids, gels, etc, in diffuse reflectance mode. The Luminar 4060 comes with a variety of options and can be fitted with several different accessories.
For more detailed product information including the technical specification, please view the Luminar 4060 brochure. Fill in the request form to submit your requests regarding the Brimrose Luminar 4060.
- Small Size, Low-Power Consumption
- No Moving Parts
- Economic Price Tag
- USB Capable
- Fast Scanning Speed of 16,000 Wavelengths per Second
- New Linux-based Software with a Graphic Touchscreen Interface and Stand-alone Operation
- Measuring Contact Powders, Solids, Gels, etc, in Diffuse Reflectance Mode
- Pharmaceutical: 100 percent inspection of solids, gels, liquids and powders
- Agricultural/Food: Food analysis for fat, protein, moisture, starch, etc.
- Polymer: In-site measurement of pellets, films and coatings; high speed polymer waste identification
- Textile: Cotton/polyester ratio accurately by the web
- Pulp and paper: In-line thickness, pulp properties, paper coating analysis