Free Space AOTF-NIR Analyzer
The popular IP55 Luminar 4030 AOTF-NIR analyzer with miniaturized electronics can be directly connected into the production line for non-contact, nondestructive measurements of chemical and physical properties of powders, solids, suspensions, gels, etc, in diffuse reflectance mode. It can be fan-cooled or vortex-cooled with an internal heat exchanger.
The Luminar 4030’s rugged design and solid-state technology offer a variety of solutions for real-time process applications. This versatile instrument can also be placed into a vast variety of housings to match process area needs. The lightweight unit can easily be transferred among measuring points. Common applications include blenders, dryers, etc.
The 4030 can be outfitted with optical fiber, flow cells, probes or cuvettes to measure samples for contact measurement. “Our pilot application (using the Luminar 4030) has returned well over six figures in the first eight months of operation,” says Kerry’s Robert Newton. "We expect similar returns with the installation and commissioning of four additional units." The U.S. Food and Drug Administration, BMS, Owens- Corning and Corning are among the many Luminar 4030 customers.
For more detailed product information including the technical specification, please view the Luminar 4030 brochure. Fill in the request form to submit your requests regarding the Brimrose Luminar 4030.
- Dual-Beam, Pre-Aligned Lamp Assembly Including InGaAs Detectors
- Fast Scanning Speed - 16,000 Wavelengths per Second (30 scans per second for range of 1200 to 2200 nm)
- No Moving Parts
- Miniature Integrated Electronics and Optical Modules in Same Stainless-Steel Enclosure
- Lightweight -- about 8.5 kg, (18.7 lbs) -- Provides Versatility in Deployments
- Measuring Non-Destructively Powders, Solids, Gels, etc, in Diffuse Reflectance Mode
- SNAP32! Brimrose Analytical Software with Brimrose MACRO Language
- Blend Control: Real-time homogeneity monitoring and blending control process
- Drying Process: Direct placement on spray or fluid bed dryers
- Pharmaceutical: 100 percent inspection of solids, gels, liquids and powders
- Agricultural/Food: On-line food analysis for fat, protein, bread crumb, moisture, starch, etc.
- Polymer: In-site measurement of pellets, films and coatings
- Textile: Cotton/polyester ratio accurately by the web
- Pulp and paper: In-line thickness and coating analysis
- Tobacco: Measurements of moisture, nicotine, sugar, potassium, etc.