Tablet AOTF-NIR Analyzer
The Luminar 3077 Tablet AOTF-NIR Analyzer is able to provide non-contact, non-destructive measurements of chemical and physical properties of tablets used in pharmaceuticals.
The Luminar 3077 includes a special belt-driven mechanism to create a total automatic solution for tablet manufacturers.
The unit includes a NEMA 4X stainless steel optical module with transmission and reflection detectors; NEMA 4X belt driven orienter; FDA approved conveyor belt; 16,000 wavelengths per second; Ethernet interface; and SNAP32! Brimrose analytical software with Brimrose MACRO Language. Customers include major pharmaceutical concern Astra-Zeneca and Rutgers University, among many others.
For more detailed product information including the technical specification, please view the Luminar 3077 brochure. Fill in the request form to submit your requests regarding the Brimrose Luminar 3077.
- Special Belt-Driven Mechanism
- NEMA 4X Belt-Driven Orienter
- FDA Approved Conveyor Belt
- No Moving Parts
- Fast Scanning Speed - 16,000 Wavelengths per Second
- SNAP32! Brimrose Analytical Software with Brimrose MACRO Language
- Pharmaceutical: Tablet transmission and reflection conveyor belt; automated monitoring system
- Measurements of chemical and physical properties in tablets: I.D. of active (& excipient), moisture, dissolution, disintegration, hardness, density, and dosage levels