"SeedMeister" AOTF-NIR Analyzer
Brimrose’s Luminar 3076, its well-known "SeedMeister" AOTF-NIR Analyzer, has been developed for high-speed discrimination, quantification and sorting of hybrid seeds, nuts and beans, which include but are not limited to corn, soybeans, coffee, watermelon, peanuts and sunflower.
The system is capable of sorting up to 25-30 seeds per minute. The Luminar 3076 has helped numerous customers with the fast development of new genetic products. The SeedMeister allows the customer to place new hybrid products on the market at a fraction of the time and cost of other processes.
The Luminar 3076 analyzer is developed specifically for high-speed, non-contact and non-destructive 100 percent seed discrimination, prediction, quantification, and sorting. Customers include Abbott and Cobb, JLA Global, INRA (France) among many others.
For more detailed product information including the technical specification, please view the Luminar 3076 brochure. Fill in the request form to submit your requests regarding the Brimrose Luminar 3076.
- Accurate Seed Inspection and Sorting
- No Moving Parts
- Belt-Driven Orientation
- Easy Calibration Transfer
- Sorting Up to 25-30 Seeds per Minute
- Fast sorting of triploid from diploid watermelon seeds up to 25-30 seeds per minute
- Determination of percentage of oleic and linoleic acid in sunflower seeds
- Classifying corn seeds based on oil content
- Fast sorting of soybean seeds on the basis of protein content
- Sorting high oleic, high linoleic peanut seeds