Benchtop AOTF-NIR Analyzer
Brimrose’s 3070 main Benchtop Laboratory AOTF-NIR Analyzer truly is designed for any type of noncontact, nondestructive measurement of chemical and physical properties of powders, solids, liquids, gels, etc., in a laboratory environment.
The Luminar 3070 comes in four models, all of which use diffuse reflectance in sample rotation mode. The Model 920A provides transmission for liquids with integrated flow cell dynamic mode. The Model 920B can be used in transmission for single seeds or tablets. The Model 920D is used in transmission for liquids with separate heated flow cells in dynamic mode. The Model 920E is used for diffuse reflectance measurements with rotating cup only. American Crystal Sugar and Norac are among the many customers for these Luminar 3070 units.
For more detailed product information including the technical specification, please view the Luminar 3070 brochure. Fill in the request form to submit your requests regarding the Brimrose Luminar 3070.
- Four Distinct Models - Model 920A, Model 920B, Model 920D and Model 920E
- Non-Contact, Non-Destructive Measurements
- No Moving Parts
- Operational in a Variety of Broad Spectral Ranges
- Fast Scanning Speed - 16,000 Wavelengths per Second
- Measurements of chemical and physical properties of powders, solids, liquids, gels and others.
- Sugar monitoring
- Seed applications