Process Built-in Multiplexer
The Luminar 3060 Process Near-InfraRed Analyzer with Built-in Multiplexer is a leader in industrial plant monitoring and control. This unit can analyze up to 16 process points, which ensures real-time process quality control.
The Brimrose-patented multiplexer technology couples unmatched repeatability with minimized insertion losses and excellent signal-to-noise ratios. The units are compatible with a variety of process interfaces including fiber optic probes and flow cells.
Astra-Zeneca is one of many customers. Others include ADM, Applied Chemical Technology, Capsugel, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Hyo Seng, Samsung BP in Korea, Petrobras Brazil, YPF in Argentina, etc.
For more detailed product information including the technical specification, please view the Luminar 3060 brochure. Fill in the request form to submit your requests regarding the Brimrose Luminar 3060.
- Analyzing up to 16 Streams, Ensuring Real-Time Process Quality Control
- No Moving Parts
- Sampling Speeds of up to 16,000 Wavelengths per Second
- Compatible with a Variety of Process Interfaces
- Can be Explosion Proof to All Requirements
- Polymer: polymerization monitoring; NCO values; online catalyst identification
- Hydrocarbon: gasoline, diesel and kerosene blending
- Pharmaceutical/Chemical: reaction monitoring, solvent recovery, distillations, and 100 percent inspection
- Pulp & Paper: green, white and black liquor process control and monitoring