Process AOTF-NIR Analyzer
Brimrose’s Luminar 3010 AOTF-NIR Analyzer is a fiber optic-based system popular for industrial plant monitoring and control applications. The Luminar 3010 is engineered to measure the chemical and physical properties of liquids and gels, and has the toughness to operate in a production environment.
In fact, the technology is global scale with an amazing sampling speed of up to 16,000 wavelengths per second. The process control offers up to 16 analog/digital channels, 16 digital/analog channels, and 16 I/O channels fully accessed via a macro, Modbus interface. The unit can be easily equipped to comply with all levels of explosion proofing.
The Luminar 3010, which has been continually upgraded throughout its history, connects with awide variety of process interfaces, including fiber optic probes and other attachments.
Global pharmaceutical company Lundbeck, for example, had success using the Luminar 3010 for solvent recovery. AkzoNobel has deployed the unit for the monitoring and control of solvents, acids and binders.
For more detailed product information including the technical specification, please view the Luminar 3010 brochure. Fill in the request form to submit your requests regarding the Brimrose Luminar 3010.
- Fiber Optics-Based System
- No Moving Parts
- Sampling Speed of 16,000 Wavelengths per Second
- Connects with A Variety of Process Controls, Including Fiber Optic Probes and Other Attachments
- Measurements of the chemical and physical properties of liquids and gels
- Gasoline, diesel, kerosene blending
- Analysis of chemical and physical properties of fuels and molten polymers
- Reaction monitoring, solvent recovery
- Paper and pulp industry applications(black and green liquor)
- On line polymer manufacturing
- Sugar refining